Pages

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Blurry

I cant think of a better way to let you in to my world than a series of snapshots of old snapshots. These are pictures that I had lying around before digital (BD). The after digital (AD) pictures on the other had have no paper trail and if I am not careful like I wasnt in November then they all get lost when the system crashes and I forgot to do a back up. Any way on with the fun.



This is this years school picture of the guy.



This is the usually prissy sister in law milking a goat.



This is a striped bass I caught when the guy was still little



this is the guy and a couple cousins rockin the bb gun



me the brother the SIL a cousin the guy and an aunt and uncle

So there you have a nice and revealing look into the doggy world.

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Are they blurry on purpose?

From what I can see, you have a very beautiful family, heh!

Michelle said...

that was supposed to read 'a very beautiful blurry family'

Michelle Ann said...

You're son is beautiful. Love his rebel hair!

buffalodick said...

It's good to look at old pictures one in awhile-it shows you did have some fun along the way.

*krystyn* said...

I'm not sure I would say "revealing" considering how blurry they were...I don't think I'd recognize them on the street. :-)

Angel said...

now...which one was you again? I can't really tell..... ;)

But your son is a cutie all right!!

Tanya Kristine said...

jesus. i feel drunk.

Michelle said...

The bottom pic, all the way to the left, is that you? It looks like Jay Leno.

Christo Gonzales said...

well its like opening up but not really opneing up isnt it? I do the same thing in therapy I describe problems I dont have so I can hear the cure....see there I am hiding again..I dont go to therapy.

pinknest said...

i feel drunk, too. but lovely photos. especially the goat milking. i'd like to milk a goat one day.

Harmony said...

Great pics....even if they are blurry!

Way to partially open up...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin